TEKNOPAR was founded in Ankara in 1996 to design and implement advanced automation systems of developing industrial sectors and industrial facilities. By means of its advanced R&D expertise, TEKNOPAR provides automation systems and solutions for energy, mobile applications and defense sectors as well as industrial facilities. In order to provide a wide range of services to its customers and to offer end-to-end solutions, TEKNOPAR integrates mechanical, electrical-electronic, hydraulic, automation and information technology applications, and offers complete integrated turn key solutions as a single contractor for design, application and assembly. Information Technologies is closely followed within the scope of contact and cooperation with leading relevant research institutions and R&D companies abroad, especially in Europe, and the latest developments are included in industrial applications in cooperation with universities and R&D centres, and solutions that can meet the ever-advancing Industry 4.0 requirements are provided.
With its 25 years of experience in the industry and expert engineering staff in the key technological areas, and R&D expertise realized by strategic partnerships established with universities, research institutes and international organizations, TEKNOPAR has developed technologies and has accumulated institutional knowledge benefits include to:
such benefits constitute strong sides of our company.
TEKNOPAR develops industrial communication systems, servo-controlled motion systems, embedded software and industrial software and data processing platforms by combining information technologies with control, automation, robotics and operational technologies. TEKNOPAR contributes to the digital transformation of the industry via field data collection, data processing, storage, data analytics, predictive maintenance, digital twin and artificial intelligence applications.
System solutions developed by system integration approach are supported by advanced engineering applications. Due to technology and quality requirements, products such as hydraulic blocks, cylinders are designed and developed in our facilities by using machining and welded manufacturing infrastructure.
TEKNOPAR offers solutions for the following information technologies, compatible with its fields of activity, together with its related products and services:
TEKNOPAR is looking for a Lead Software Engineer who will manage AI/Big Data analytics and software development activities for our national and/or international projects.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of professional software development expertise, including object-oriented design, in at least one modern language such as Java, C++.
• Experience for contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing systems.
• B.S. in Computer Engineering or a related field, or comparable work experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Professional software engineering procedures and best practices throughout the whole software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience working with customers, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, explain software product features, and technical designs.
• Machine learning and related engineering skillsets are a plus.
• Knowledge of React, containers, microservices, CI/CD, and cross-platform development.