TEKNOPAR is looking for a Lead Software Engineer who will manage AI/Big Data analytics and software development activities for our national and/or international projects.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of professional software development expertise, including object-oriented design, in at least one modern language such as Java, C++.
• Experience for contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing systems.
• B.S. in Computer Engineering or a related field, or comparable work experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Professional software engineering procedures and best practices throughout the whole software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience working with customers, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, explain software product features, and technical designs.
• Machine learning and related engineering skillsets are a plus.
• Knowledge of React, containers, microservices, CI/CD, and cross-platform development.