Novartis is a global pharmaceutical company, centered in Switzerland. It has approximately 119.000 employees all over the world and 2.400 employees in Turkey. Novartis was created in 1996 through a merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Novartis and its predecessor companies trace roots back more than 250 years, with a rich history of developing innovative products. Our products are available in 155 countries and we touched 927 million lives with our products in 2017.
Novartis is structured to deliver innovative products, exploit global scale, and respond to new opportunities and risks. Our divisions - Innovative Medicines, Alcon and Sandoz - are supported by functional organizations with global scale. As Novartis Turkey Group; with Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Oncology, Sandoz, Alcon and 4 production sites we are working for a more healthy Turkey. We focus where our skills can help address great medical need: Oncology, Cardiovascular Metabolic, Neuroscience, Immunology, Hepatology & Dermatology, Opthalmology (Eye care).
Research and development is at the core of our company and central to the Novartis strategy. Our strategy is to use science-based innovation to deliver better patient outcomes in growing areas of healthcare. Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people`s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
We strive to unleash the power of our people and we cultivate a company culture that is inspired, curious and empowered. Our values define our company culture. They describe the professional behaviors we expect from our employees. These values are an integral part of the framework we use to recruit people, develop them, and assess and reward their performance. These values are Innovation, Quality, Collaboration, Courage, Integrity and Performance.
In 2018 we received 7 external & 2 internal recognition:
• GPTW awards for 3 consecutive years; "Work Life Integration" special award for 2 consecutive years,
• Aon Best Employer award among 350+ companies cross industry, 5’th time since 2011 and consecutively last 3 years, «Continuous Excellence» special award,
• Top Employer Turkey and Top Employer Europe award,
• Capital The Most Admired Pharma Company award for 5 years consecutively,
• "Purposeful & VR Onboarding" project, APMA High 5 Award from APMA region & The Best Global HR Project award for the Novartis culture out of 128 projects.