Vodafone Turkey Discover Graduate Program- 2023
We are a digital brand and a global technology company, operating in the fields of telecommunication, e-commerce, gaming, insurance, TV, tech-fin and payment systems, currently in 21 countries.
Through the Discover Graduate Program, we are looking for Vodafone’s future leaders. Those who dream big, innovate with heart, embrace new technologies and continuously learn and explore the world of opportunities on offer.
If you are a recent graduate with bright ideas, then we’re brimming with excitement to meet you. From day one, you will join a global community of graduates and you’ll get the chance to make a real impact in multiple ways.
Kick-start your career by gaining hands-on experience and accelerating your personal development. During the program, you have the opportunity to develop new skills, rotate in 2 different roles based on your career path, work on business-critical and experimentation projects and have a personalised learning journey for you, in a fully inclusive working environment.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to keep our people, customers and society connected: from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making our Business clients and their businesses smart with cloud services, fleet & cooler controls, or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. Benefit your career growth from a global and diverse network of leaders and shape innovative solutions that impact customers and society. Our global scale and strategy provide countless challenges and experiences that will stretch your skills and keep you excited.
- Who will graduate from a Bachelor or Master’s degree 2023 summer,
- Maximum 1 year of full time working experience (excluding internships and part-time jobs),
- Proficiency in English,
- Customer focus and tech savviness,
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger for development.
- Hybrid Way of Working: a blend of remote and office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad
- Another favorite: Meeting-free afternoons! Every Friday, arrival of the noon means we can start to take it easy: spend time working on our personal development or catching up with our team. We call this #CumaKafası (Friday mood).
- Opportunities to rotate in 2 different roles in your first year based on your career path
- Investment in your personal development
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Buddy and mentor who will support you as of your first day
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Being part of Vodafone Foundation: Volunteer for children, women and a better future using the transformative power of technology.
- Here, everyone can feel free to be themselves and express their ideas. #oldugumgibi
If you like what you see, you will like what you do!