Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
What is JOINSIDER '22?
JOINSIDER '22 is our new-grad program designed to meet with young talents and grow our community of changemakers and tech enthusiasts. We are looking for passionate and driven A-players who will join us on our journey to create a global impact.
During the application process, you will choose the department where you want to start your career at Insider. Then you are going to be invited to an online meeting to get to know each other.
Here we will give you a case study related to the department you choose: Finance Team, Sales Team, Marketing Team, CEO's Executive Office Team, People & Culture Team, Sales Operations Team, Product Design, or Partner Success Team, Partner Support Development Team, Product Design Team or Product Management Team.
Below, you can see the positions that will be included in the JOINSIDER program for each department. After the online meeting that will take place after the department selection, we will share the case studies of the relevant departments with you.
You can choose the department you want to proceed with.
Finance and Business Support Team: While we are growing day by day, our Finance team is creating an important value for Insider’s future. Here, you will see the finance processes of a scaling-up company.
Sales Team: We have a world-class sales organization where we reach out to clients around the world and tell them about our products and services. Here you will get the chance to see the SaaS sales process in different functions.
Marketing Team: To raise our brand awareness and reach out to many more clients around the world, our marketing team gives support to our teams with their creative mindset and top-notch B2B marketing know-how.
CEO's Executive Office Team: This team is the backbone of Insider, where you will have an opportunity to participate in the business processes, think strategically to see the big picture, and get involved in strategy, performance, investment, and acquisition processes.
People and Culture Team: At Insider, We refer to ourselves as the People ad Culture Team rather than HR. We believe that our success depends on our community which Insiders and our strong culture build. In this team, you will enrich our culture by growing our team and protecting our values.
Sales Operations Team: Your impact on this team will give us a competitive edge, enhance sales force effectiveness, and achieve consistent, sustainable sales success by achieving regional revenue targets and individual revenue quotas.
Partner Success Team: After we close our deals, we continue to give support to our clients from all over the world. In this department, you will build strong relationships with our existing clients by offering them our constant support.
Partner Support Development Team: Meet the creative problem solvers behind our success stories. Our Partner Support Development team works with customers, understand their needs, and finds solutions.
Product Design Team: As Insider we have an evergrowing multinational Product Design Team of 30 people, including UX Designers, UX Researchers, and UX Writers who enhance and upscale the user experience.
Product Management Team: You will have an opportunity to witness the core of the Insider platform. Be a part of our design & development process, see how world-class products are built, and create a bridge between customer needs and engineering teams to provide the best possible experience for 1000+ customers from all around the globe.
Apply now if you,
- are a new graduate or 4th-year student (being experienced in the related field is a plus)
- are passionate about working in a global tech scale-up company
- can work with an agile mindset and adapt to constant changes in a fast-paced environment
- is confident, self-motivated with a flexible and proactive approach
- is able to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment
- have a good command of both written and spoken English
- are organized, enthusiastic, and self-starter
What’s it like to work at Insider?
Insider feeds from a strong culture, embracing growth and change in a collaborative and autonomous environment. We are committed to helping each other grow through various learning platforms, training sessions, ongoing honest feedback, and career development opportunities. We are lifelong learners, curious bugs yearning to learn something different every day to feed our curiosity. At Insider, people want to see you succeed and they make sure that you are growing both personally and professionally. Insider gives everyone freedom and autonomy to make magic and create their own playgrounds.
- Business roles work in Smart Hybrid Model where they work at the office with their team at least 2 days a week. Technical roles work in Smart Remote Model where they work fully remotely except for their regular team activities and team rituals.
- We know working in hybrid or remote models may bring extra costs so we provide a monthly gift card to make our working models easier for you.
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll also have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want.
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment with Insiders from 40+ nationalities in 28 countries!
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.