If you are aiming to start your career with concrete steps in the right working environment that is dynamic, flexible and global, this program is for you!
With our Concrete Steps Program, you get to follow a steep learning curve in a successful, global company.
We are one of the most important subsidiaries of Cementir Group which is a world-leading cement and concrete company offering innovative solutions in 70 countries worldwide.
We have a diversified business portfolio of cement, concrete, aggregate, waste management and value-added products; with our cement plants in İzmir, Edirne, Elazığ and Kars; 20 ready-mix concrete plants throughout the country, 2 aggregate plants in İzmir and waste management facility in Manisa.
We are a dynamic company which gives importance to the development of our employees, of the community in which we operate and to the value creation for our shareholders. We care about sustainability and aim for excellence, seeking the best solution every day.
We Will Hire For:
Industrial and Supply Chain Departments.
It is a 1 year structured new graduate program consists of rotation to involved departments (Production, Process, Quality, Maintenance, and Supply Chain) while taking the challenge of a real position assignment at the same time. You will have chance to make study trips to different plants of Çimentaş in Türkiye and other Cementir Group plants in different countries.
During this program, you will be able to develop your technical and soft skills with trainings, mentor support and project assignments.
Taking part in the “Concrete Steps Program”,
- You will be amazed by the fields of application and the magnitude and complexity of the production processes of cement. You will learn about Production/ Process, Quality, HSE, Maintenance and Supply Chain fields – both practically and theoretically,
- You will have the chance to explore different cultures and way of doings with study trips,
- You will be part of a development center, understanding yourself better and develop basic soft skills,
- You will participate continuous improvement and project management courses and you will be involved in improvement projects,
- You will have chance for networking with senior leaders and experienced mentors in the Group.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mining Engineering, Geological Engineering, Chemical or Material Science, (master's degree is a plus)
- Be fresh graduate or max. 12 months experienced,
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English,
- Be locally and globally mobile,
- Have learning agility,
- Be good at analytical thinking.