- Planning and ensuring daily nominations in accordance with contractual constraints on a timely basis,
- Improving forecast accuracy to minimize transportation and storage costs and imbalance charges,
- Optimizing the value of the portfolio in the long-/mid- and short-term basis and increasing the value of the trading portfolio within the limits of the mandate,
- Supporting analysis on trading strategies by providing comprehensive quantitative and qualitative descriptions of risk/return potentials,
- Monitoring the developments in the Gas and Power businesses as well as global LNG markets, assessing its impact on business and calibrate strategies accordingly,
- Designing and publishing regular market view reports,
- Representing the company at various business meetings and functions conducted by public authority and NGOs.