The role Procurement Analyst is responsible for managing GSAP purchase order creation and amendment activities required to support business purchasing requirements within an end to end (from Requisition to Pay) cycle to pay Shell’s 3rd Party suppliers on agreed payment terms. On time payment and purchase order automation output directly serve as GSAP Key Performance Indicators of procurement. Procurement Analyst is responsible to report these KPI results together with the spent data on quarterly basis and follow up where improvement is needed. Maintaining excel data and making analysis on the data is a key expectation from the role. The role will also have a responsibility for handling daily procurement of goods & services, operational contracts for various businesses mostly in Mobility, Lubricants, Corporate and Trading& Supply categories through Total Cost of Ownership, delivering or exceeding business service needs and Third Party Spend Savings targets.
- Create SAP Purchase Orders from SAP requisitions on a timely basis.
- Analyse requisition quality and work with requisitioners as necessary to make lasting improvements.
- Implement RtP automation opportunities resulting from changed or new supplier arrangements.
- Awareness of local/regional tax, legal, finance guidelines, policies and support resolution of local/regional issues.
- Provide commercial and RtP advise to both local internal and external stakeholders, requisitioners, 200+ suppliers, global Accounts Payable consistently in line with RtP guidelines and Shell Group Category Management and Contracting Process.
- Diagnose, resolve and/or coordinate the resolution of problem areas arising in the RtP process, including reviewing FI transactions that are non-compliant or paid late (including where possible identification of root causes).
- Ensure workflow items received are dealt with efficiently and effectively. Execute efficient follow-up process to ensure workflow issues are driven to closure.
- Act as gatekeeper for any new supplier requests. This is a challenge to the business to ensure that only the minimum necessary number of new vendors are added to Master Data records.
- As requested, work with Accounts Payable to resolve outstanding parked and blocked invoices (usually PO or Business Service Entry related).
-Provide full Contracting & Procurement support for Engineering, Marketing and Corporate categories’ one-off daily procurement of goods & services and operational contracts.
-Develop and implement sourcing strategies to meet the needs of internal customers in compliance with Global Contracting & Procurement processes and procedures.
-Manage tenders, negotiations with suppliers on contract terms and conditions.
- Follow-up and resolve daily Contracting & Procurement related issues with suppliers, businesses and finance.
- Focus on market research for alternative, competitive or creative suppliers through being aware of industry trends, familiar with the key players and bring that external insight into Shell.
-Build and maintain good relations with internal and external stakeholders. Be in close communication with team members and stakeholders to inform task progress. E2E ownership for the task is essential.
- Fully compliant with ISO9001 Management Quality System and ISO27001 Information Security Management Systems and ISO14001 Environmental Management System.
-Fully compliant to related regulations.
Create around 5000 purchase orders, 150 standing purchase orders annually.
- Engage 25+ requisitioners across the Projects & Technology (P&T) business and Central Functions.
- Resolve weekly workflow support issues (up to 1250 items p.a.)
- Deliver 90% of all Purchase Orders within 2 days of properly prepared Purchase Requisition.
- Perform around 30 low risk operational contracts, where approximately 20 M USD ACV (Annual Contract Value) is managed and 10 daily procurement of goods & services having 5 M USD annual spent.
Shell Companies in scope of C&P:
- Shell &Turcas Petrol A.S (70% Shell - 30% Turcas) - Shell Operated JV
- Shell Company of Turkey
- Shell Petrol A.S (COCO and DOCO Mobility Sites Management)
- Shell Enerji