We are looking for project interns!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band, Becel, and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
What is Next Generation Plant Internship?
It is a project-based internship opportunity for young talents who would like to take a big step in their early career. It offers a real work and on the job learning experience from the very first day in chosen departments.
- We are currently looking for talented students with the below qualifications for our Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Human resources departments in Istanbul and R&D/Planning, Production and HSE departments in Çorlu.
- You can choose 3- or 6-months project internship for Upfield’ s two locations, Çorlu Plant and Istanbul Office.
Note: We are expecting to attend full-time in summer term, and at least 3 days in school period.
Who Can Apply?
- 3rd, 4th year or master student from related fields
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proactive approach and willingness to learn in an international environment
- Strong believe in plant based nutrition
- CV Screening
- Phone/Video Interview
- Final Interviews with departments