Your Journey in AbbVie Xperience includes but not limited to:
• Online selection & assessment processes,
• Internship opportunities in various functions,
• Job shadowing opportunities,
• Training & development opportunities,
• Townhalls, coffee talks with AbbVie Leaders.
Join us to be part of unique AbbVie culture and experience a great place to work!
Who Can Apply?
• Undergraduate 3rd / 4th year students or postgraduate students preferably from Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Administrative Sciences or a related discipline;
• Self motivated, eager to learn with a desire to pursue a career in pharma industry,
• Highly analytical, innovative, demonstrates potential for continuous development,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Good command of MS Office Programs,
• Minimum of 3 days per week during the school year and able to work full time during summer term