Are you ready to take the first step of your career with the Mobven Young Talent Internship program?
- are a 4th year student or a recent graduate in engineering faculties
- have a good command of English
- like research and learning
For Software Development Internship:
- have a Github account and are confident in your projects
- beginner level of DevOps and Server knowledge
For Project Management Internship:
- have basic knowledge of Project Management Methodology
For Quality Assurance Internship:
- have basic programming and network knowledge
- have quality assurance knowledge
- have basic knowledge of Product Management Methodology
Consider this 2 months opportunity to be a part of a global team after your graduation.
1. Apply with your cv
2. For software development internship don’t forget to share your Github account
3. Join online interview
4. Check your e-mail for results
5. Join online orientation with Welcome Day
6. Welcome on board! Get tarining and take part in projects for 2 months and be a part of a global team!