British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program candidate in Human Resources, to be based in our Samsun, Turkey office.
BAT approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is Global Graduate Programme & What do we offer?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Human Resources Team!
During the programme, you will have:
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Human Resources Function
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Headquarters
- Participation to international business projects
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Human Resources Business Partner for our Operations located in Samsun Factory!
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.