Zorlu Energy operates on various fields of the sector with its experience of 25 years. In our fields of operation, we are combining our well established experience with our corporate values and make a difference among other players of the sector in engineering, supply, construction, management, maintenance and repair. We are utilizing our high capacity production power, qualified human resources, well balanced portfolio, diversity of sources and capability of creating innovative solutions to be a perpetual and leading part of the global energy transformation.
You will be responsible for the technical product management of our Car Sharing management platform and mobile applications. You will be based in our headquarters in İstanbul and will report to the Smart Systems – Mobility Products Assistant Manager.
Product Related Activities
- Understand technical needs, use cases, explore local/global markets and benchmark the best practices to deliver customer centric and “needs based” products and features,
- Work closely with product management team, regional teams to understand local needs and seek for global best practices/use cases to define and manage the short and long-term product roadmap, review continuously to keep it up to date,
- Working with the technical team on the architecture and how all the parts come together on complex platforms,
- Prioritize product plans by working closely with technical product teams and 3rd party development teams (if needed) to define feasible product requirements/specifications,
- Set smart KPI’s and monitor, evaluate regularly to manage effective roadmap execution, time-to-market and reach goals on time,
- Monitor product performance, quality, customer feedbacks and technology advancements continuously to drive improvements and keep platform/products up to date,
- Educate and influence related internal teams to maximize product ownership and penetration.
Customers & Market Insights
- Collecting customer demands, finding the optimal demands – business requirements balance and applying it to the product,
- Following global/local competitors and conduct capability/benchmark analysis regularly,
- Providing insight on new technologies and recommendations of adoption opportunities,
- You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, master degree is a plus,
- 2-4 years of detailed experience working with software product development as a product manager, business/technical analyst, project manager, product owner or similar,
- Experience in integrations between mobile & web clients and back-end systems,
- Experience on IoT applications,
- Able to simply explain and translate complex technology concepts,
- Experience in working directly with related stakeholders to gather clear business requirements and compile user stories,
- Experience in defining and managing a clear and effective product roadmap strategy,
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution and control of digital projects,
- Ability to set KPI’s and monitor, evaluate regularly in order to effectively manage products’ time to market,
- Being able to think analytically, practical and result-oriented,
- Strong ability to use data to make decisions,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong written, verbal communication skills & inter-personal skills in English,
- Experience in software-as-a-service is a plus,
- Having knowledge about Agile/Scrum principles, documentation and design tools like Jira, Confluence, Figma is a plus,
- Experience in mobile software development (native/hybrid) is a plus,
- Having knowledge of basic concept of REST API, database design, microservices ,
- Knowledge of basic concept of SQL, Python, Angular is a plus.
As a candidate, all communication between you and our company is protected according to GDPR. You can click on the link "https://www.zorluenerji.com.tr/tr/kariyer/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi" for details. Our company supports Gender Equality. Our company does not make any discrimination based on reasons such as gender, religion, language, race, ethnicity in all processes starting from recruitment.
Zorlu Enerji olarak tüm kariyer fırsatlarımızda geçerli olacak şekilde, depremden kendisi ya da birinci dereceden yakını etkilenen adayların başvurularını şirketimizin istihdam ilkeleri çerçevesinde kalarak, önceliklendirmek istiyoruz. Bu kapsamda adayların öz geçmişlerine ekleyecekleri ön yazıda depremden etkilendiklerine dair bilgiye yer vermeleri yeterli olacaktır. Başvurular deprem istihdam seferberliği kapsamında değerlendirilecektir. Bu zor günleri en kısa zamanda geride bırakabilmek dileğiyle.