Network Planning forms the unit which develops and drives the Network strategy to implementation. Key focus is to strive for the ideal network of retail sites within boundaries of available Opex, Capex and Revex, and consideration of different Operator models. Network planning plays a vital role for creating market strategies in the market, delivering commercial results in short term to long term and coordinating teams for delivering integrated master plans to markets.
The Senior Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for allocating & managing the budget effectively by delivery through others, high-level stakeholder management
DELIVER & SUSTAIN RESULTS
Act as an primary focal of Portfolio P&L related activities as such cash-out and opex management. First contact of field teams, finance advisors and management teams for sustaining the world-class investment case of the portfolio.
• To act beyond being a gatekeeper, taking responsibilities, intervening proactively for managing financial thresholds in district level is key to deliver profitable portfolio results. This role will be responsible for spending the money in the most feasible way.
• Opex planning and management of Network team is an important part of the delivering the bottom-line. The role will be a focal of opex management, will work closely with finance teams & all network functions
• The Analyst will be expected to develop expertise in quantities and analytical practices used to develop strategic, capital structure and investment recommendations and will support alongside senior team members in executing transactions
• Performing investment return analysis, Input into information into various database formats.
• Provide management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests and ensure timely and accurate information gathering.
• Perform analysis to evaluate risks or opportunities; make recommendations to mitigate these risks.
• Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams and provides value added; provides recommendations of forecast accuracy improvement.
• Continually improve and streamline existing management reporting processes and support the definition and implementation of lean processes to meet the changing demands of the business.
• Build analytical frameworks and forward-looking scenario models to enable quality decision-making and strategic alternatives evaluation.
• Increase and improve digitalization in analysis and reporting tools along with the underlying master data structure. Maintain Demand Solutions data and process