Purpose: To lead and motivate the road transport contract teams in order to deliver cost competitive, secure and compliant fuels transportation to Mobility and Supply.
- Develop and Drive RT strategy and ensure that this is well integrated within internal departments.
- Liaise with CSC and act as distribution interface with the markets, including contribution to the development and negotiation of Service Level agreements.
- Manage the interface with stakeholder and partners; find common ways to grow the integrated margin for Shell.
- Manage road transport HSE activities, including HEMP. Particularly responsible for the effective implementation and sustained HSE proactive culture within staff, contractors (managers and drivers).
- Give input to the development of performance improvement, CI and best practice initiative projects and manage their implementation.
- Lead and coach teams and ensure orders are fulfilled on time in full with high quality service.
- Responsible for Cost Centre Reporting (Act vs Plan etc.)
- To ensure that the correct technical and financial approvals are given for a requisition for goods and services
in line with relevant standards, Manual of Authorities, and associated Controls.
- To approve/reject Service receipts created by either Shell staff or automatically created following presentation of a correct e-invoice.
- To approve non PO invoices received by workflow once the accounting data has been added including precoded non PO invoice forms.
- Ensure full compliance with ISO9001 Management Quality system and ISO27001 information security management systems.
- 350 mln TL annual opex
- 220 contracted heavy goods vehicles
- Delivery of 400k tonnes autogas, annual
- Delivery of 1800k m3 white oils, annual
- Contractors on site : 450 (including contractor drivers and managers)
- Direct reports: 8
This position requires a range of skills and knowledge including: Ability to coach and influence without formal authority or accountability. Effective interpersonal communications and presentational skills. Knowledge of regulatory requirements. Understanding of the HSSE-related aspects of local procedures and permits. Understanding of Shell HSSE Management System (including standards and procedures).
The interpersonal skills are considered to be upmost importance.
To run Road transport operation fully in line with HSSE Control Framework Requirements.
Ensure customers are served on time in full. (OTIF)
Fluent in English.