The purpose of this role is to help grow SHELL all communication campaigns through effective brand and communications management. The person in this role will manage various campaigns and projects to drive preference to Shell, manage stakeholders, engage with global & local marketing teams, manage agencies, budgets, approvals and reporting.
• Manage end to end development and 360° planning and execution of marketing communications and brand building campaigns
• Manage project details and schedules for the creation of marketing campaign deliverables, ensuring high-quality results and on-time delivery
• Lead online and offline all communication creative process
• Manage relationship with the agencies, including all ATL & BTL
• Lead media buying and manage media agency on-time
• Create fully integrated communications plan across all customer touch points
• Manage digital campaigns using online media channels such as display, mobile, SEO/SEM, social media and influencer marketing
• Measure and report performance of all marketing communication campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI)
• Manage corporate social media account, monitor customer feedback and coordinate responses to customers/users. Prepare monthly reports about the social media KPIs.
• Closely follow industry trends and news and proactively reflect trends into brand campaigns
• Manage day-to-day MarCom budget, including the processing and payment of pre-approved invoices and monthly reporting of the state of the budget