• Manage the day to day activities related to fleet and road safety management, transport contracts, hauliers’ and drivers’ management.
• Coordinate and assist in implementing HSSE Plans, Policies and Standards related to Road Transport Safety according the HSSE-MS.
• Contribute to the efficiency of Logistics Transport operations related to Contract-, Fleet- and Drivers management.
• Coordinating transport scheduling for inbound and outbound deliveries.
• Responsible for the day to day activities associated with receiving/shipping operations controlling the movements of trailers, in cooperation with the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Total number of haulers - Five (including import, export, local packed and bulk)
• Team: Team of 6 people
Principle Accountabilities :
• Zero TRCF in Logistics Transport area
• Ensure Logistics compliance with all local and legislative HSSE standards
• Responsible for monitoring, tracking, analyzing and instituting corrective actions to support OTIF performance of 98%
• Supervise all import and export activities and making sure that transactions as well as documentation is completed in a compliant manner.
• Appropriate resource allocation in line with Opex targets
• Contribute to annual T&R process
• Lead by example through the promotion of good health, compliance with all safety procedures and instructions and reporting of all hazards accidents/incidents and near misses
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of the logistics tools necessary to manage daily operations.
• Monitor 3PL performance and highlight areas of under performance to relevant parties.
• Review opportunities for productivity improvements at loading and discharge locations
• Manages checking of GSAP related transactions and TMS transactions that are used by the hauliers to fulfill their role in executing customer deliveries. Checking of completeness on picking, loading and POD confirmation is required to ensure a good level of customer service.
• Responsible for super user activities as support for Turkey LSC logistics
• Act as back-up of Logistics Manager and responsible for approval of customs operations in case of his absence
Key/Special Challenges :
• Promote safety awareness and procedures to all 3PL transport and storage contractors
• Liaise with emergency services in the handling emergencies and road accidents involving assets from operations