Fleet Solutions Marketing Manager
Shell Mobility represents the single largest customer-facing business in the group serving more than 30mln mobility and over 250,000 Fleet customers per day through 500,000 service champions in over 44,000 sites across 70+ countries. As RDS looks to the future, Mobility is critical to establish Shell as The Low Carbon Leader, with ambitions to be the no. 1 mobility and convenience retailer, with the world’s leading EV charging network and lead in business and goods mobility platform.
Achieving our ambitions will necessitate placing customers at the heart of our business, treating every interaction as a chance to bring our purpose to life to making people’s journeys better. We’re evolving from ‘fuels retailer’ to ‘mobility retailer’- innovating to meet our customers’ changing expectations around convenience, product quality, digitalization and service. This includes continuing to improve the quality of our current products while expanding our alternative energy mosaic (LNG, hydrogen, EV charging and biofuels).
People make the difference real! Mobility is the most customer intimate business in Shell and a front seat to the mobility transition seen from the eyes of customer. A career in mobility is fast paced and dynamic whether you are creating a rewards program for our service champions, developing an award-winning app for our customers, developing a community engagement program or engineering a safe forecourt. Come join us as we embark on the next phase of our ambition focusing on e-mobility and decarbonization.
Purpose Support achievement of Turkey business targets/T&R though execution of compelling marketing plan and activities. Together with Sales Team Lead, define the country strategy and assess opportunities and risks on an on-going basis. The role entails working very closely to Head of Fleet Solutions, Turkey and taking accountability for the marketing agenda in Turkey.
This requires development and delivery of the Fleet Solutions marketing priorities in close cooperation with local sales team, indirect channel, OTC, Finance, legal, IT, regional and global marketing as well as external partners from media agencies to third party service providers.
The role provides outstanding development opportunities and combines hands on delivery of marketing plans, to market and competitor analyses and (regional) project work in the areas of network development, pricing, customer satisfaction and customer retention/acquisition. The role spans over every area of the marketing mix, which is a fantastic opportunity for self-development for enthusiastic marketers.
• Develop and implement the country marketing plan, (measuring and) driving high ROI on the marketing spend and supporting delivery of T&R.
• Develop value-selling strategy agenda by integrating fuels and non-fuels offers to build bundle offers for the customers to drive profitable sales and loyalty.
• Lead digitalization development of Fleet Solutions business. Building the flagship landing web page and local fleet hub with smooth customer journey.
• Carry out customer, competitor and market share analysis to understand the needs of the market and shape the customer value proposition
• Work with global and regional marketing teams. Define the Channel options for the market and drive new activities that fit in the growth strategy of the Indirect Channel together with Indirect Channel Growth Manager.
• Actively support the sales professionalism journey and ensure appropriate segment customer value proposition and product knowledge within the sales team.
• Run prospect and lead generation and CRM plans to grow volume & profitability.
• Enhance the lead generation through CRM and digital marketing capabilities
• Build and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Resellers, Customers, Suppliers, Agencies)
• Provide ongoing support to the sales teams and measure business progress against a set of pre-defined KPIs Share and adopt best practices through active engagement with marketing colleagues in other countries and businesses.
• Support and own development of marketing professionalism within Fleet Solutions EUAF region’s marketing team.
• Run lead generation campaigns to drive volume and profitability growth in line with the Fleet Solutions strategy.
• Drive/support initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer churn via multi channelled tailored marketing dialogue campaigns as well as cross functional operations improvement to ensure end to end best customer experience
• Contribute to the marketing management of new business channels, and partner sales channels such as leasing companies.
• Drive marketing synergies with B2C Retail.
• T&R delivery of 1.5 billion L and $31 mln USD C5 in 2022.
• Non-Fuel Products targets:
-Telematics: 28.000 Vehicles
- Services On The Road: 12.000 Vehicles
- SP&A Management: 600k usd