Customer Operations (CO) Vision is to provide a Best in Market Customer Experience and deliver Business value, at an affordable cost. This vision will be achieved through 5 pillars; Customer obsessed, Performance Excellence, Digital Innovation, Our people, our differentiator, HSSE & Social Responsibility.
This role will be part of CO leadership team and will be a key player of CO transformation journey.
- The E2E Delivery Lead is accountable for collaborating with business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities and implement solutions.
- Responsible of all systems and processes work in an efficient way to have best in market customer experience and deliver value at an affordable cost.
- Responsible of delivering local e-transformation projects which effects Customer Operations’ processes like, invoicing etc.
- Identify opportunities, propose & implement solutions to improve CO process efficiency,
- Responsible of coordination of KPI performance dashboards and return to Green actions.
- Work with business partners and stakeholders to plan and manage the change agenda and implementation of local and global projects
- Support Manager CO in preparation and running of engagements.
- Acting as a bridge between global lines and local stakeholders to implement the solutions in order to have flowless processes.
- Experience in project management, Agile, CI, coaching, motivating, and providing guidance to teams and/or individuals
- Fluent English is a must
- Bachelor’s degree (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in project management in a complex stakeholder environment (global&local)
- Has proven leadership, coaching and developing others.
- Being familiar customer dynamics and processes of Mobility B2B, Lubricants and SFS is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities to meet Stakeholder expectation
- Able to put Customer centricity at the heart of the role, inspiring a team to deliver an exceptional Customer experience
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts and decision makers across the business to help resolve issues
- Able to apply Continuous Improvement behaviors to lead improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate relationship building skills, across several levels, including Customers team members and business partners
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the business this role supports
- Full knowledge of IT applications within scope of responsibility
- Full knowledge of Group policies and standards & local regulations
- Create Job Alert
- Internal: E2E Delivery Lead