This job sits within the Deal Management Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The job supports delivery of a Customer Value Proposition that sets Shell apart from its competitors. This role supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life-cycle. The CSS Deal Management owns pricing and the contract set up, amendment and management process.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be accountable for B2B customers to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class CX and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.
This role will focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on the respective business size and complexity:
- Deal Management (accountable for Bid and Tender, Contract Management, Tax Reconciliation activities, Pricing, Master Data, Data Integrity Management, enforcing company’s policy and contracts, Ensuring compliance)
- Order to Cash (responsible for Order Management, Touchless Support and Set-up, Dispute Management ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time, Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life, understand customer’s issues and to drive resolution and improvements)
• Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Play Book
• Ensuring legal/fiscal compliance that is relevant for all customers (e.g. due to regulated environment) and responsible of submitting the legal/fiscal reporting to local authorities within the SLA.
• Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation
• Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements
• Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts
• Support preparing for tender bids
• Design, development and execution of reports with analysis and summary of conclusions where contractually obliged and not available in IT tools. Complex multiple tables involved, local business knowledge and relationships required
• Gather data and commentary to prepare Customer Business Reviews aligned with Sales Business Plans.
• Support account managers by tracking performance of volume, growth and operational targets.
• Where contractually obliged, act as single FOC and coordinate issues through other functions.
• Act as Super User - escalate issues as needed, assist peers
• Complete standard and non-standard contracts incl. all sign offs
• Full compliance with TS-EN-ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, TS-EN-ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 standards/procedures/work instructions