The role of CP Specialist is responsible for assisting whole CP team in terms of getting signatures for CP contracts due to the signature circular and following stamp tax process. Additionally, manages the volumes of purchase order activities required to support business purchasing requirements within an end to end cycle that aims to pay Shell's 3rd party suppliers within agreed payment terms. Ensures RtP transactions & workflows are processed and that all associated day-to-day activities are delivered at top-quartile performance levels.
- Manage to get signatures for the contracts due to the signature circular.
-After completing contracts’ signatures, sending them to tax department in order to calculate tax stamp on time.
-Send the original copies of CP contracts to legal department with delivery certificate.
-Follow-up letter of guarantee list for the suppliers via closely working with CP team & various CoBs.
-Assist RtP Team in terms of SAP related issues.
-Support SAP users for creating SES through SAP system.
-Give support for P&B and GRIR reports.
- Capacity to understand fundamentals of local countries indirect tax regimes when selecting master data.
- Execute standard operating procedures across the workspace: identify missing or incomplete procedures.
- Provide commercial & RtP advice to stakeholders, including Business Originators, requisitioners, receipters, Accounts Payable and Vendors all consistently in line with RtP guidelines and Shell Group Category Management and Contracting Process.
- Ensure workflow items received are dealt with efficiently and effectively. Execute efficient follow-up process to ensure workflow issues are driven to closure.
-Fully compliant with ISO9001 Management Quality system, ISO27001 Information security management systems, IATF 16949 International Automotive Task Force , TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 10002 Complaint Handling and Customer Satisfaction Quality Management System, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems standards/procedures/work instruction
-Fully compliant to related regulations
-Ensure approximately 5+ CP contracts’ signatures on daily basis.
-Engage 50+ requisitioners across the Projects & Technology (P&T) business and Central Functions.
- Resolve weekly workflow support issues (up to 2500 items p.a.).
-Ensuring RtP processes are followed.
- Maintain customer focus with a customer service mindset.
- Deliver timely solutions within agreed quality levels.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances within the organisation.
- Ensure stakeholder focus on key aspects of the RtP process which affect workflow.
-Ensure BLG follow-up with Credit team and Stamp Tax invoicing follow up with Tax team.
-Skilled in good communication with both internal & external stakeholders.
-Be familiar with SAP system functionality (MM Module).
-Skilled at interfacing with end-user stakeholders.