General Position Definition
- Support Finance Mng in cash management by implementing short/medium/long term cash projections, organizing daily cash collection from sites and as a result ensuring sufficient cash is in place to run company operations
Position description - Purpose
- To ensure all the relevant tasks in the area of responsibility are done in accordance with fiscal & group compliancy requirements and financial control framework
Position description - Accountabilities
Accountabilities Treasury Operations:
• Prepare daily cash flow.
• Prepare short term (1 month) and medium term (6 months) cash projections
• Follow-up and report credit card blockage days and commission rates. Take necessary actions with banks in case of any inconsistency and work on improvement opportunities.
• Documentation for bank and treasury operations, eg. bank instructions, contracts.
• Manage daily treasury operations in coordination with the STAS Treasury team.
• Generate daily/weekly payments to suppliers.
• Coordinate the monthly reconciliations for credit card receivables with banks.
• Calculate and report POS commissions
• Oversee the daily cash collection process at sites and manage the contract for cash collection (CIT contract holder).
• Manage the process for card acceptor and POS equipment during site openings and closings
• Support the tender and purchase for site insurance policies and track costs at site level
• Track receivables/payments from CMF customers and signal any overdue issues on time as per Shell credit policies.
• Maintain credit limits and security requirements for new customers
• Closely monitor Retailers’ BLG and securities.
Governance & Compliance:
• Support FM for internal and external audits.
• Enhance compliance culture and control mindset across the accounting team.
• Ensure a proper Financial Control Framework is in place for all tasks and activities.
Build and maintain effective relationships:
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with the functions, STAS Treasury and Credit teams, subsidiary, CMF Sales & Ops teams.
• Establish effective working relationships with third parties mainly with banks, CMF customers and Retailers.
Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence:
• Look for and implement continuous improvement and automation opportunities for systems like Promaks, Logo and processes
Position description - Dimensions
Dimensions Shell Petrol A.S (SPAS), a subsidiary of the JvCo (Shell & Turcas) in Turkey, operates the CO network under RBA operating platform. Currently there are 82 sites in SPAS that amounts to %8 of total network and %12 of total volume in Turkey Retail business that generates a total of 6 bln TL cash pa (incl Credit card and VIS). CO performance and efficiency is also one of the main levers to deliver the Turkey’s growth strategy both in Fuels and NFR. All treasury activities should be accomplished ensuring that all possible risks are assessed and risk mitigation actions are in place.
Position description - Special Challenges
Special Challenges Timely escalation of any control and systems issues
Determine and follow-up on any Fraud / Irregularities
Internal and external stakeholder management with Treasury, Credit, Sales and Ops and CR teams, controllers and finance teams and banks, CMF customers, Retailers externally