Fleet Solutions has been recognized as the key growth lever for our overall Retail business. Fleet Solutions vision is to provide the best mobility offers through cashless payments with associated holistic fleet management services to our B2B customers on the road. The role is key to enable business targets through vitalizing this vision by coordinating a solid marketing strategy.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for enthusiastic marketers to excel in marketing competencies as such strategic marketing planning, channel marketing management and digital marketing together with strong commercial acumen. Marketing Coordinator role in Fleet Solutions team will lead the execution of the annual solid marketing plan and activities to vitalize the new Shell Fleet Solutions delivery. The role is going to directly report to marketing manager and requires close cooperation with local sales team, indirect channel partners, customer operations teams and other functions (Credit, legal, tax, Finance, IT) as well as external business partners from media agencies to third party business partners.
• Develop and implement the country marketing plan via ROI focused spent and SP&A budget management to support the delivery of T&R.
• Lead Shell Fleet Solutions’ digitalization agenda.
• Strategically and technically establish the new, unique “integrated fleet management” business positioning. Drive the business and cross marketing teams to develop the renewed customer value propositions at all channels.
• Drive integrated marketing communications strategy for Shell Fleet Solutions business Turkey.
• Product management of fuels products and utilizing various business opportunities through right target audience for the business.
• Work with central marketing team, global B2B marcom teams and regional digital advisor to launch/refresh products at omni-channel level relevant to Turkey market.
• Run prospect and lead generation and CRM plans to grow volume & profitability. Enhance the lead generation through CRM and digital marketing capabilities.
• Share and adopt best practices through active engagement with marketing colleagues in other countries and businesses. Support and own development of marketing professionalism within Shell Fleet Solutions Growth marketing team.
• Expand Shell Fleet Solutions value selling strategy for reseller partners via indirect channel marketing. Drive and coach the reseller organization for the right Shell Brand & Communication execution for all channels.
• Work closely with Indirect Channel Excellence team to support the growth of ICE agenda via strategic marketing initiatives.
• Design, execute and update all omni-channel communication materials of relevant customer value propositions for a disciplined roll out both within current portfolio and prospect pool.
• Support and be an active member of the business via the contribution of delivering local marketing agenda content as part of the local marketing team.
• Comply with HSSE Life Saving Rules, Goal Zero and act in a responsible and proactive way in handling HSSE matters.