As an HSSE & Food Safety Advisor in Mobility HSSE team we would like to work with a candidate;
1. This role will use % 60 of its time as an HSSE advisor with scope below:
Implementation of DS Mobility HSSE strategy driving the businesses towards Goal Zero performance
To be build people’s competence by helping them learn about HSSE risks, look for things that could go wrong and know how to manage the risks
Be active team member of supporting the Mobility HSSE Manager in line with the annual Mobility HSSE plan and strategy.
Inspecting and evaluating physical standards and behavioral aspects of HSSE at Mobility sites
Ensure no repeated serious incidents by improving the quality of investigation, quality of the learning from incident and the effective sharing with the relevant parties.
Support to OUs that are related with evolving risk areas such as New Energies, CR.
Ambassador of Contractor Assurance Process.
2. This role will use % 40 of its time as a Food Safety advisor with scope below:
Keep sustainable of the existing food safety management system and improve it when needed, including:
- Set clear KPIs for Food Safety Partner & RBAs for better food safety management
- Creating food safety standards, training materials, assurance process
Train the trainer as a master trainer in accordance with food safety management system
- Train and coach the SAS Teams.
- Train and coach the SAM, DSAM, all necessary Retail staff
- Support NFR teams for new & existing product development
Investigate incidents/cases and follow up suppliers for roboust actions
- Keeping statistics on issues such as customer complaints, faulty production, identifying the main causes and finding permanent solutions,
- Auditing of all suppliers and co-locaters ones a year period.
- To investigate the incidents related to food safety and to ensure that the necessary actions are taken
Support to establish of Food Safety Culture in line with the NFR growth in DO&CO Network