•Plant Capacity : 90 kmt LOBP, 12 kmt Grease
•Delivered Volumes 2014 (LE): 84M litres plus 30M litres Export
•SKU count: 800 SKUs are networking a/o exporting to 40 Shell OUs and Macro Distributors.
•Annual transportation budget will be 6,5M USD in 2014.
•Number of transaction: There are app. 15,000 transactions per year.
. To plan and oversee the flow of goods for international and domestic traffic.
. To calculate duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and volume of merchandise exported and imported.
. To oversees preparation of documents such as letters of credit, filing tariffs, bills of lading, license agreements, and other correspondence; coordinates other paperwork and documentation necessary to comply with tariffs and customs regulations.
. To serve as a liaison between agents, brokers, banks, shippers, and warehouse facilities.
. To expedite shipping of goods into and out of the country.
. To resolve customs delays.
To perform other duties as assigned.
•To follow up orders with suppliers for base oils, additives & finished lubricants, in line with supply plan (input by Material Planner) & recording all orders in electronic environment & filling required documentation as per Quality procedures.
• To follow up of order status on a continuous basis, update order status on the systems & alert Logistics Supervisor on potential issues.
• To organize pick up of supplies by Logistics contractors where required.
• To prepare applications with supporting documentation for all import related permits.
• To coordinate all documentation for the supplies & ensure communications with/transfer of documents to customs contractors for completion of import operations.
• To control & provide required documentation for inventory recording as well as quality systems requirements.
• To control invoices against agreed/contracted terms, prepare payment documentation for systems processing & submit for approval prior to payment as per MoA.
• To track & report supplier performance as per Quality procedures.
• To ensure all delivery paperwork has been completed in full and raises any issues with the Logistics Supervisor.
• Confirms delivery in the system for non-automated deliveries, ensures accurate delivery quantities and includes days / time and reason codes for failures (bulk and packed).
• To liaise with the Freight Forwarder (FF) for all imports /exports and ensures documentation received from FF is complete (correct format and details)
• To record inbound supplier performance and reports non-conformance to Transport Supervisor e.g. early / late arrivals or damaged stock.
• To record and monitor Freight Forwarder performance and report any issues to the Transport Supervisor.
• To minimize COGS costs; considering different transportation alternatives, optimizing transportation by reducing transportation cost per ton and reducing demurrage fees with an efficient vehicle scheduling.
• Fully compliant with ISO9001 Management Quality system, ISO27001 Information security management systems, IATF 16949 International Automotive Task Force , TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 10002 Complaint Handling and Customer Satisfaction Quality Management Systems, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
standards/procedures/work instruction (c)