An experienced retail / sales professional (at least 2 years) in the respective LoB/SF with knowledge about all interfaces within retail and with other LoBs
• Fluency in English, valid driving license and computer (MS) literacy,
• Skill level of customer understanding, HSSE and negotiation,
• Working knowledge level of financial table analysis (P&L, profitability analysis),
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Analyses and solves problems Knowledge
• Personal creativity and innovation Knowledge
• Uses computer and communications systems Knowledge
• Manages business performance Knowledge
• Business planning and evaluation Knowledge
• Manages knowledge and information Knowledge
• Stakeholder engagement Knowledge
• Negotiate Mastery
• Communicates and persuades Skill
• Team working Skill
• Understand & Apply Retail HSSE Standards Skill
• Understand & Apply Retail Economics Skill
• Understand Shell Retailing Principles Skill
• Manage Site/Cluster Operating Standards Skill
• Manage Platforms & Agreements Skill
• Recruit, Select & Develop Retail People Skill
• Manage Relationships with Retailers Skill
• Manage Site/Cluster Performance & Admin Skill
• Manage Retail Fuels Pricing Execution Skill
• Manage Retailer Value Proposition (RVP) Skill
• Based City: Balıkesir
Purpose and Accountabilities
This role is to ensure all sales, financial, operational and HSSE goals are delivered at defined territory through the implementation of customer and dealer value propositions that maximizes profitability and sustainable long-term growth in collaboration with Fleet Solutions, Commercial Fuels, NFR, Marketing, Customer Services, Finance, Credit, Supply Distribution, Legal teams.
• Responsible for delivering local Network Real Estate targets as part of Multi Year Plan (MYP), covering, maintaining and expanding DO network through Contract Renewals and delivering growth through NTI/S projects throughout the defined territory.
• Deliver IP volume targets by taking site-based actions in collaboration with Marketing, Fleet Solutions, Commercial Fuels teams.
• Ensure site operational excellence and service quality are maximized by coaching and motivating Dealers and SAS.
• Manage DSO, OD and Credit Risks in line with STAS plans, and avoid bad debt • Support and deliver agreed execution plan of CR DVP Offer on time (vs NFR SPANCOP) to maximize NFR Income • Manages Lease renewals (DO), rent reviews and rate challenges.
• Maintain and expand LPG network through contract renewal and investment deals • Support Pricing team to grow RTS penetration by signing new dealers into program and cooperation to minimize stock-outs in fuels and Autogas • Provide support and influence dealers to fully comply with local regulations and EMRA requirements • Continuously monitor market, competitors, legislation, customer demand trends to update relevant parties and incorporate into operations.