CO Vision is to provide a Best in Market Customer Experience and deliver Business value, at an affordable cost. This vision will be achieved through 5 pillars ; Customer Back, Performance Excellence, Digital Innovation, Our people, our differentiator, HSSE & Social Responsibility.
• This role will be part of CO local leadership team and responsible of CO transformation journey.
• Drive best in class customer experience and sustainable development of CO staff throughout maintaining and improving skills and knowledge of CSSs & CCSs in the changing business environment, while collaborating closely with operational teams and wider CO functions
• This role requires all the accountabilities below to be performed, depending on class of businesses requirements and journey span. The job covers E2E processes of CO not only Order to Cash but Deal Making processes for all CoB in Turkey.
• Coaching the teams of 45 Customer Success Specialists & Customer Commercial Specialist ranging from JG8 to JG7
• In the moment coaching for driving live resolution and excellent customer service.
• Responsible for customer interactions quarterly assessment cycle, identifying trends in CSSs & CCSs performance and gaps in skills & knowledge needed to be addressed.
• Support the selection of new Customer Success Specialists & Customer Commercial Specialist during interviews.
• Use and promote the Shell Employee Value Proposition
• Ensure the team complies to agreed Shell parameters (level of authority, Play Book, controls & procedures)
• Accountable for the overall quality of team members and the team as a whole, positively recognising excellent performance and supporting TL to manage any underperformance.
• Performance management- effective plans in place (KPI, Agents Performance Report) Understand and create KPIs to measure performance of deal making activities
• Champion Customer experience vision of CO and the behaviours required within the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Facilitate onboarding and functional training of new CSS & CCS staff in close collaboration with team
• Support team member development and actively manage succession planning
• Responsible of upskilling super users.
• Being the focal of CO's Change&Engage activities and represent Turkey at the global platforms