Shell is a global energy company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
We are looking for a new team member who will be mainly responsible for accounting processes.
- Making relevant general ledger accounting postings,
- Posting supplier invoices into the system,
- Coordinating the daily accounting transactions between sites and the central accounting,
- Controlling the accuracy of transactions in the area of responsibility,
- Making supplier reconciliations,
- Ensuring effective communication with other stakeholders for collection of accurate and timely information to be used in reporting,
- Supporting on month-end closing activities in line with deadlines by proactive planning, communication with stakeholders and other team members,
- Performing the accounting records of the documents in a timely and complete manner, to ensure that the e-invoice, e-archive invoice, e-waybill processes are carried out,
- Supports resolving external and internal audit findings,
- Assisting with other accounting projects, as needed,
- Supports Site Accounting Team Lead for any other business required.