As a Brand Marketing Intern,
You will be an integral part of the Brand department. You will work directly with the Brand Team (Brand Manager & Brand Specialists) and support seasonal brand campaigns under Performance & Lifestyle constructs across Men, Women & Kids (including but not limited to football, training, running), as well as 365 marketing operations. The ideal candidate will bring strong communication and problem-solving skills, a proven ability to manage and meet deadlines and be very detail-oriented. The position involves cross-functional support and communication.
- Supporting key elements of the marketing plans,
- Helping to drive Performance & Lifestyle strategy in Nike Turkey,
- Creating and maintaining strong internal & external communication,
- Analyzing and reporting key highlights of seasonal campaigns/executions,
- Driving seasonal product,
- Building Seasonal & Weekly recaps for Turkish Brand Team,
- Participating & monitoring Performance & Lifestyle weekly activations.
- Enrollment in university 3rd or 4th year with preferred subject areas of Business Administration, Management, Communication, Marketing or other relevant faculties,
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs & Keynote in Mac,
- Good with people, esp to manage day-to-day relationships with city network,
- Open to communication, skilled in agile problem solving,
- Interest or past experience in sports,,Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in teams,
- Passion and knowledge about Nike brand,
- Ability to prioritize, to take initiative and work independently as well as in teams,
Please note that Nike runs and supports an Internship program with a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 12 months depending on the business needs. All interns are expected to work in the Nike Istanbul office full time in the summer (June-September) and at a minimum of 3 days a week from September onwards. This can be either 3 full days or can be split into 1 full day and 4 half days. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE is a growth company. We’re looking for team members to grow with us. We offer exceptional career development potential globally, as well as an inspiring work environment, a generous benefits package, a stock purchase plan, comprehensive relocation support for foreign hires, and a host of other perks. Still Interested? We’d love to hear from you.