Lean Startup Atelier engages with the technology companies to help them understand and reframe their most acute innovation and, disruption challenges, collaborating with them to identify new opportunities and reshape the future.
About the role:
- Write, post and promote engaging content on social media platforms such as: Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and, our website.
- Content creation and curation for our social media channels
- Community management on social media, including the growth of our accounts
- Email Marketing Campaigns / Newsletter research and creation
- Research audience preferences and current trends
- Be involved in diverse analytics activities to help our head of growth with key metrics and reporting
- Currently studying or just graduated from a leading university
- Strong written and spoken English and Turkish skills
- Love of writing and researching, as well as social media
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google analytics and Hootsuite preferable
- Eager to learn and passionate about Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital and Innovation Ecosystem.
- London or Remote (GMT±3) to join our team
What we offer
- This is a 3-month paid internship, working part time up to 20 hours per week
- We expect this role to lead to other growth opportunities within the company
- A chance to work in a consultancy company with real hands on experience
- We are flexible with working days and remote/office hours
All applications will be acknowledged and treated confidentially.
İşe Alım Süreci
- Case Study