"Hey there! We are looking for a new stars of our Step Up Program!
We are very excited to welcome you to Henkel long-term internship program “Step Up”, offers a real& unique career experience for different departments in Henkel plants (Gebze, Tuzla, Ankara) and İstanbul Headquarter (Ümraniye).
The internship tenure requires minimum 3 days attendance in a week and 12 months of commitment.
For those, who would like to have a real work experience in a multinational environment commencing from day one, we present an excellent opportunity for your career with “Step Up”.
So, are you ready to make an impact in the company that will share your career path day by day?"
• Providing support to the related Business Unit or Function in all operational tasks and processes
• Maintaining ongoing communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Contributing to the preparation of ad-hoc and regular reports and presentations
• Creating added value for Henkel via thinking out of the box and not limiting yourself with a job description
• Being in contact with other interns from different business units & functions and creating internal network, attending to the events & webinars
•. Allocating time on personal learning via participating to the organized events, talks and applying to Henkel global eLearning platform (believe us there are thousands of free training options :) )
• Sharing her/his creative ideas, feedbacks and suggestions with the related manager and Henkel HR Team
• Enjoying the professional career experience at Henkel throughout the Step Up journey
• 3rd or 4th year university student
• Able to work minimum 3 days in a week
• Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• High level of ownership, willingness for problem solving and making an impact for the business unit
• Potential future leader of Henkel, who enjoys creating added value for the business as well as for the Team, while having fun