- Following system up daily accordingly part critically.
- Giving a payment instruction to Foreign Trade Department.
- Making a long term critical part analysis.
- Providing the parts to production lines in time without any production loss.
- Deciding MOT (mode of transportation) in short-term and long term by optimizing budget cost.
- Optimizing the stock levels based on raw material logistics.
- Contacting suppliers daily via e-mail and phone to agree shipment details.
- Managing material flow during contingency or disaster periods, creating alternative flow plans to feed production according to JIT principles
- Preparing daily and weekly supporting plan for Spare Part Location's Requirements.
- Making risk and root cause analysis for all supply chain processes and establishing of precautions and emergency plans.
- Supporting daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 1 years’ experience in material planning processes in automotive industry
- Experience in automotive industry is an asset
- Having knowledge on logistics processes is a plus
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Very good command of Microsoft Excel.
- Having knowledge on VB , Excel macro is strong asset.
- Strong organization and planning skills,
- Willing to work cooperatively as a team member.