Shell Mobility represents the single largest customer-facing business in the group serving more than 30mln mobility and over 250,000 Fleet customers per day through 500,000 service champions in over 44,000 sites across 70+ countries. As RDS looks to the future, Mobility is critical to establish Shell as The Low Carbon Leader, with ambitions to be the no. 1 mobility and convenience retailer, with the world’s leading EV charging network and lead in business and goods mobility platform.
Achieving our ambitions will necessitate placing customers at the heart of our business, treating every interaction as a chance to bring our purpose to life to making people’s journeys better. We’re evolving from ‘fuels retailer’ to ‘mobility retailer’- innovating to meet our customers’ changing expectations around convenience, product quality, digitalization, and service. This includes continuing to improve the quality of our current products while expanding our alternative energy mosaic (LNG, hydrogen, EV charging and biofuels).
People make the difference real! Mobility is the most customer intimate business in Shell and a front seat to the mobility transition seen from the eyes of customer. A career in mobility is fast paced and dynamic whether you are creating a rewards program for our service champions, developing an award-winning app for our customers, developing a community engagement program or engineering a safe forecourt. Come join us as we embark on the next phase of our ambition focusing on e-mobility and decarbonization.
Job Description - Purpose
Purpose contributes to the implementation of the SFS Indirect strategy and growth through the development of the indirect channel via a network of trade partners of Premium / Non-Premium Resellers and agents such that this network differentiates Shell from the competition for its customer satisfaction, service, reliability, and flexibility. Channel network will cover only Indirect sales. The role is primarily a sales role that will lead the IC for the sustainable growth.
• Set, monitor & track trade partner/customer performance via appropriate KPIs
• Financial performance indicators: Volume, NFR (SFP & SOTR), C4+ & Credit DSO.
• Sales Productivity performance indicators: Business Plan quality, SPANCOP pipeline Strength, Target Delivered, Hit Rate, Cycle Time, Shell Filo Platform(SFP) , Shell On The Road(SOTR) target delivered and C10 per Resellers.
• Champion and role model Sales 1st behaviors/standards.
• Implement Shell Distributors Value Proposition (DVP) in order to increase Mindshare to Shell from Distributors such like:
• Provide Sales Support by visiting Distributors’ key accounts and by engaging all functions in Shell that could help at delivering customer promise.
• Act as business consultant, to efficiently manage relations with the Resellers and to audit/improve financial performance ratios.
• Implement branding policies
• Implement HSSE standards
• Implement Shell Fleet Solutions Premium Reseller program and role model reseller concept with all details and actions.
• Manage partners with regular Milo, QBR and quarterly coaching sessions within a proactive planned timeline
• Implement partner loyalty programs to reward good performance
• Ensure end customers are fully & timely informed about new initiatives
• Lead partner for the growth actions like lead generation and Share of wallet activities
• Fully manage partners end to end credit risk portfolio including DSO and OD management on both sides of Shell and partner
• Ensure understanding all Shell CVPs such as network, Shell Filo Platform, Shell Pratik Kart, SOTR etc. by IC partners and monitor their sales performance by timely coaching sessions
• Influence, engage Distributors key stakeholders
• Carry out price negotiations with partner, preparing quotations and proposals and agree on all operational requirements including price, contract, payment terms and services. Ensure all service providers carry out the agreed terms.
• Ensures that all partner interaction activities are properly logged and updated in the appropriate IT systems.
• Propose and implement relative marketing initiatives to IC against set targets as defined with Indirect Sales Manager Turkey
• Define and regularly review relevant customer relationship, behavioral and differentiated services banding and their sales & marketing plan.
• Handling partner inquiries, complaints.