- Enrollment in university 3rd, 4th year,
- Fluency in English (written & oral),
- Strong analytical skills,
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills,
- Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy,
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications, especially in Excel and PowerPoint,
- Background and interest in sports.
Please note that Nike runs and supports an Internship program with a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 12 months depending on the business needs. All interns are expected to work in the Nike Istanbul office full time in summer (June-September) and at a minimum of 3 days in a week from September onwards. This can be either 3 full days, or can be split into 1 full day and 4 half days. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE is a growth company. We’re looking for team members to grow with us. We offer exceptional career development potential globally, as well as an inspiring work environment, a generous benefits package, a stock purchase plan, comprehensive relocation support for foreign hires, and a host of other perks. Still Interested? We’d love to hear from you.