Tarvenn Ventures and Advisors is an Istanbul-based international investment and advisory firm that specialized in investing in innovative startups in the seed and early stage, and providing strategic advisory services to the startups, investors, entrepreneurs, businesses and capital funds. Tarvenn has an exceptional knowledge and experience across over 40 countries in Turkey, Balkans, Central Asia, North Africa and CIS regions.
• Work closely with the Leadership Team of Tarvenn with all matters specific to Investment, New Business Development, Subsidiary Management and Advisory Services.
• Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from pitching to closing.
• Conduct analyses, search for investments and new business development opportunities in both domestic and foreign markets.
• Participate in strategic business development projects, evaluating new business fields, executing market scans, develop strategic options for Tarvenn.
• Coordinating and prioritizing the daily schedule of regular meetings with potential tech companies to invest.
• Monitor the sectorial developments, competitor strategies, market opportunities and innovations.
• Other responsibilities as needed.
1. Studying in engineering, economics, business administration and relevant fields.
2. Result oriented and strategic minded.
3. Enthusiastic, ambitious, initiative taker and curious to become an Investment Executive.
4. Fluent in English.
5. Passionate about investment, technology, entrepreneurship, startup investment and looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
İşe Alım Süreci
- Lead Zoom Interview
- C-level Zoom Meeting