We are looking for Project and Process Improvement Responsible. (Temporary Contract: 6 Months)
- Being responsible for the adaptation and maintenance of the Process Management Model in the site operations,
- Taking part in the establishment of the follow-up and management systems of all projects that will contribute to increasing operational efficiency,
- Supporting the creation of projects determined in parallel with the factory strategic targets, following up the projects and analyzing the effects of each project on the factory targets,
- Supporting the follow-up to the process management system, which monitors the efficiency of the processes, and the relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the development of operational and organizational efficiency,
- Supporting the adaptation and maintenance of digital factory application opportunities on the site within the scope of operation improvement studies.
We are looking for open-minded and energetic new graduates with the qualifications below:
- University degree from a reputable university in Industrial Engineering,
- Strong communication, analytical thinking, planning, and organizational skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Preferably technical knowledge of Lean manufacturing, Statistics, Project Management, and G-Suite,
- Fluent in English.