As a HSSE & Retail Collect Complinace Coordinator in Mobility HSSE team we would like to work with a candidate;
• Graduated from the Department of Engineering of universities.
• Experienced at least 7 years in HSSE and/or Road Safety position, preferably in Energy Sectors.
• Have a DGSA (TMGD) certificate
• Experience on Road Transport business.
• Experience on HSSE Risk Assessment and Mitigation process.
• Preferably, being a Class B or C Occupational Safety expert
• Preferably, have an internationally valid certificate on Occupational Safety such as NEBOSH
• Having knowledge of statistics, analysis and reporting
• Knowledge of MS Office applications, and reporting skills strengths
• Keen to keep up with the new digital age and will be able to develop his/her business in a creative way
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Able to work as a team, high communication competencies
• Able to adapt dynamic working environment
• Eager and open to self-development and learning,
• Advance level of English language skills in terms of speaking, writing and understanding
As a HSSE & RC Compliance Coordinator in Mobility HSSE team we would like to work with a candidate;
• Implementation of Downstream Mobility HSSE strategy driving the businesses towards Goal Zero performance
• To be build people’s competence by helping them learn about HSSE risks, look for things that could go wrong and know how to manage the risks
• Be active team member of supporting the Mobility HSSE manager in line with the annual Mobility HSSE plan and strategy.
• Inspecting and evaluating physical standards and behavioural aspects of HSSE at Mobility sites
• Ensure no repeated serious incidents by improving the quality of investigation, quality of the learning from incident and the effective sharing with the relevant parties.
• Manage compliance of Retail Collect Standard in ~900 Dealer sites ;
o Ambassador of Retail Collect Process
o Coordination with RC CO, CH & Sales Acqusition team during whole process.
o Establishment of the accreditation process of Hauliers used by RC Dealers.
o Follow Road Transport local legislations and communicate with dealers when necessary.
o Design, follow up and improvement of LOD1 process
o Support Sales Team during the RC incident investigation when needed.
o Prepare annual Dealer and their haulier site visit program and conduct regular upcountry site visits.
o Check qualification of trainer & content of trainings regularly in scobe of RC standard.
o Check qualification of auditor of 3rd party audit company in scobe of RC standard
o Perform safety walk and spot checks in Dealer sites.
o Share learnings with Dealer and their hauliers from high potential incidents.
o Improving awareness of the Sales team on RC process and ensure that
o Make sure that annual contract review process with Dealer by SAMs