Long Term Intern - Human Resources
We are looking for a highly motivated HR Intern who wants to build his/her career in Human Resources. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supporting and taking active role in ongoing HR projects,
- Supporting all recruitment & onboarding process,
- Taking active role in the training & development in terms of reporting and documentation,
- Idea generation for employee engagement activities and organization,
- Making presentations and translations for all HR related processes and documents.
- 3th and 4th year university students or fresh graduates,
- Detail-oriented, organized, creative, self-motivated and excellent communicator,
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Excellent MS Office skills,
- Able to work min. 3 days in a week.