New Graduate Assistant Buyer
To make and monitor all data entries required for the buying process (to give early warning if necessary); to inform related units about critical comments and to do archiving. Sending technical sheets including accessories and samples to suppliers. Doing initial checks of (test, accessories, colour, handfeel, pre-production, production) samples and following up sampling processes.
- Be newly graduated, or be a Master’s Student, in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Textile Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Good command of English
- Basic knowledge of product and fabric is required.
- Required to have a disciplined approach to process controls.
- Should be able to communicate with suppliers overseas.
- Candidate is expected to be very proactive, dynamic and selfmotivated
- Main role is to support Buyer through providing assistance in daily work.
- Male candidates should have completed military service obligation.