Career Express 365 is Coca-Cola Turkey's part time one year internship program based in our office at Altunizade, Istanbul. Our interns spend one year as team-member within our functions gaining hands-on business experience. Internships are available in various departments starting in June 2019; Marketing, Strategic Planning, Franchise & Commercial Operations, Technical & R&D, Finance & Human Resources
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you'll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience. And you'll work with and learn from the brightest and best in the industry.
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do;
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- Personal development training and workshops as part of the 365 program.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- A pragmatic and commercial mind-set that understands the challenge of sustainability.
Selection Criteria (Career Express 365):
- Currently a third year University degree student with a planned graduation in 2020.
- Able to commit to working full time during summer term and part-time (minimum of 2 days per week) during the school year at our office in Altunizade, Istanbul. (Flexibility will be given during exam time)
- Students who demonstrate The Coca-Cola Company values and growth behaviours and are passionate to work for the world's most recognized brand.
- Preference will be given to students with prior internship experience within a corporate environment.
- Fluent in English and Turkish (verbal and written).
- Legally authorized to work in Turkey.