At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Graduate Development Program (GDP) is Henkel’s Management Trainee program, which offers a comprehensive experience in different functions of the Company and aim to develop sound professionals. This year, Turk Henkel will be hiring new Management Trainees, who are expected to be future leaders in our Adhesive Technologies Business Unit.
This program welcomes new graduates as well as experienced candidates, who are willing to gain in-depth experience in Adhesive Technologies business unit for a year. Candidates will be placed within Sales, Marketing or Technical Customer Service departments of Adhesive Technologies business according to their fit on the role as well as the required expectations of sub-units in Adhesive Technologies.
- Offering experience in Sales, Marketing or Technical Customer Service departments for a year in Adhesive Technologies Business Unit
- Being supported by on-going trainings and mentorship programs
- Gaining comprehensive insight on Henkel’s global operations
- Having a bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, other engineering departments or a related field with successful academic record
- Candidates with up to 2 years of experience ideally within a multinational environment and fresh graduates who have solid internship experience in leading organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Competent in problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people
- Great aptitude for continues learning and self-development
- Willingness to become a future leader
- Easy Application
- Video Interview
- 1-Day Assessment Center (Case Study and Face to Face Interviews)