WHO CAN APPLY?
- Students completed 3 years in university
- Able to work 5 days during the week
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team working capabilities
- Passion for learning
WHAT DOES BATTERY OFFER?
A real work experience
From day one, you’ll get the real responsibility you’re looking for in an inclusive work environment.
Comprehensive orientation program
Our orientation program offers you to work with people from many different backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Online education programs
Access to online development programs will let you develop your skills every day.
A good opportunity to present your project
You have a chance to bring new ideas and present it to our business leaders.
Consistent feedback and development sessions
You’ll be receiving feedback and valuable career advice from your line manager as this is part of BAT culture.
Quick application to the Global Graduate (MT) Program
Succeed as an intern and you’ll gain an amazing insight into and access to what our global graduate roles look like.
- Online Application
- Online Test
- Video Interview
- Internship Offer