New Graduate 2019
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 286,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 4 values to make an impact. These are; outstanding value to our clients, commitment to each other, strength from cultural diversity and integrity.
SERVICE LINE DESCRIPTIONS
In order to generate reliable financial data, we craft solutions that add value to our clients by merging our experience in international accounting and audit standards with our know-how in Turkish accounting practices. Our team, which is the largest independent audit team in Turkey, consists of experienced and specialized professionals equipped with solid knowledge and long-standing experience in auditing. Our services make a difference thanks to our risk-based audit approach, and our cooperative, easy-to-consult with, easily accessible team that understands the needs of our clients.
As Deloitte Turkey Tax Function, our aim is to create effective strategies for our clients and provide them with value added services by combining appropriate and applicable solutions by using our local extensive knowledge and global experience on Tax and Financial Legislation.
- BUSINESS PROCESS SOLUTIONS
(Accounting/Finance, Tax Compliance, Reporting and Payroll Outsourcing Services)
As Deloitte Turkey BPS Function, our aim is to create effective strategies for our clients and provide them with processing of bill, credit, and debit notes based on the organization’s management instructions, recording these in the system, and maintaining collection reports. Also, uploading payments in the system, generating payment reports, preparing checks/transfer letters, and foreign exchange monetization per the relevant statutory or central bank formats and payroll services.
As Deloitte Turkey, we are in search of our New Graduates who can have these values for our Audit, Tax and BPS services.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Accounting or related disciplines
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is considered as an asset.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Strong motive to learn and grow in a challenging business environment
- Career driven personality
- Being a good team player
- Willingness to travel
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, New Graduates are the young talent that will be future leaders; who
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship building skills
- We are looking for you to make an impact at Deloitte!