We support women’s presence in workforce. This program is designed to aim at women who are interested in building a career in sales management.
If you are ready to take on new adventures, are open-minded and enthusiastic; if you have observer character, this program is for you!
What will your responsibilities be during this journey?
- You will be reporting to Region Sales Manager.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to assume responsibility for projects you are interested and you will receive support.
- You will be supported with well-designed training programs and mentorship.
If you have checked all the items on your journey list and are ready for the tasks that wait for you, we can drive on with courage towards the future of work with you.
What do you need before you hit the road?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Social Sciences or relevant fields.
- Maximum 2 years of experience.
- Ability to establish effective communication and business partnership with dealers.
- Ability to evaluate development opportunities in the region, to closely follow the market dynamics.
- No obstacle to travel.
- Driving license.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What awaits you on your Brisa Journey?
- You can continue your journey with hybrid and new working models that fit with the future of work.
- You can get new experiences by working cross-functionally.
- You can add new learnings to your life journey through training programs designed for you for your own Brisa Journey
- You can participate in many programs, contributing to your physical and mental health.
- You can take a break on your birthday.
If you have checked all the items on your journey list, you can drive on with courage to the future of work with us!