As Borusan Group, with our 80-year history, we are among the established industrial groups in Turkey.
We operate in the steel, distribution, logistics, and energy sectors in more than 11 countries across three continents, with over 14,000 colleagues. We continue to achieve steady growth with a focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, and research and development (R&D).
The core strategy of Borusan Group is built upon creating added value for the Turkish economy while maintaining a vision oriented towards developing innovative products and services, with an open outlook to global markets.
Volunteerism and social benefit are significant values for Borusan. Through Borusan Sanat and Borusan Contemporary, operating under the Borusan Kocabıyık Foundation, we make significant investments in music and contemporary art in our country. With our commitment to contributing to our country, we implement pioneering projects in the fields of education, culture and the arts, and gender equality within the framework of our social responsibility principles.
Being One of the Borusan Team:
Since 1991, through our Borusan Alpha Young Talent Program, which has won international awards from The Peer Awards for Excellence, we are recruiting and developing high-potential recent graduates, contributing to Borusan Group by nurturing the leaders of the future.
We evaluate students who will complete their undergraduate or graduate education in the current year's June/July period, applying assessment tools to measure candidates' full potential. After the assessment, we support Alpha Young Talents, who are hired full-time, through a structured 2-year development program on their path to becoming future leaders.
In 2022, we have completed our Borusan Alpha Young Talent recruitments with 41 new talents. We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you to our team in 2024!
Who Are We Looking For?
- If you are a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or you are at the first year of your graduate program,
- If you can work minimum 2-3 days in a week during semester,
- If you love being challenged and feel enthusiastic about problem solving,
- If you have excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
- If you are an active part of your community (being involved in extra-curricular activities such as volunteer works, internships and other projects is always a plus for our recruitment process ????)
- Lastly, if you believe in the power of knowledge, experience, and continuous learning; we think that Alpha Internship Program is what you’re looking for!
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be able to take initiative and assume full responsibility during your first internship experience.
- You will have the opportunity to work not only with individuals who possess deep sector knowledge and expertise but also to participate in our mentorship program.
- Throughout the internship duration, you will be included in a special training program prepared by the Borusan Academy Team.
- You will have the chance to access a wide range of career opportunities within all Borusan Group companies!
You Can Choose Among:
- Information Technologies
- Strategy & Business Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Operation & Planning
*Alpha Young Talent Program has job openings in Borusan Group companies, Borçelik, Borusan Otomotiv, Borusan Cat, Borusan Holding, Borusan Ventures, Borusan Port, Borusan Lojistik, Borusan Boru, Borusan EnBW Enerji, ParçaPazarı, and Supsan.
**Borçelik, Borusan Boru and Borusan Port companies’ positions are in Bursa city.
As Borusan Group, we are committed to providing equal opportunity in business life and take steps to foster it. We embrace diversity of background, perspective, culture, and experience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the deadline for Alpha Internship Program applications?
April 2024 - Keep up with the latest about our internship program by following our social media accounts!
Please check your email inbox frequently.
- What if I have more questions?
You can reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org