We are looking for new graduated student who wants to be a part of our great team where they can make a difference in a fast-paced environment and create tangible results. You will get an opportunity to learn business development, strategy, finance, marketing, investment and startup ecosystem faster than anywhere else.
This role is for a long-term internship position. Minimum 4 days availability in a week is MUST. Minimum 3 months availability is a PLUS. A full-time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team of Tarvenn with all matters specific to Investment, New Business Development, Subsidiary Management and Advisory Services.
- Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from pitching to closing
- Conduct analyses, search for investments and new business development opportunities in both domestic and foreign markets.
- Participate in strategic business development projects, evaluating new business fields, executing market scans, develop strategic options for Tarvenn.
- Coordinating and prioritizing the daily schedule of regular meetings with potential tech companies to invest
- Monitor the sectorial developments, competitor strategies, market opportunities and innovations
- Other responsibilities as needed