The Novartis Turkey has an exciting Summer Internship opportunity for university students during their summer holidays. It is a unique opportunity to gain practical experience and a valuable insight about professional life!
In May, the selected candidates will be invited to our office for assessment.
- Internship period is between June and October
- 13/04/2019 is the last date for the applications.
Interns shall be assigned to departments related to their field of study and their interest.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Mandatory internship (University must pay the social security insurance)
- Preferably being a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student at universit
- University students from Pharmacy, Biology, Engineering, Business Administration,
- Economics, Social Sciences or any other relevant departments
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish
- Being passionate to work at Pharma sector
- Dynamic, curious, responsible, eager to learn, self motivated, team player