ING – International Talent Programme (ITP)
At ING we encourage you to `Do Your Thing` to do more of what you love. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and digital environment, driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
We want you to discover and develop yourself while developing others, be creative, be successful, excel at your career life, work agile so new ideas come to life faster! Interested?
Are you a young graduate with global ambitions eager to develop your leadership potential?
ING offers you the chance to make the absolute most of your talent on a journey within the bank: the International Talent Programme (ITP). During the course of the programme ING will invest in your future now to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
- University degree,
- 0-2 years of work experience,
- Fluent in English and Turkish,
- Extra-curricular activities (such as board or committee experience, volunteer work, internships) to prove your leadership development and affinity with the track you applied for,
- Fit for a company which promotes freedom and fun at work with agile way of working; which empowers customers and employees to stay a step ahead in life and in business, with digital innovative solutions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At ING we want your work to fulfill you in every way, and that is why we take care of even the smallest detail. Check out what is waiting for you;
At our organization, you first be yourself, then you are ING’er, therefore:
- 14 days of welcome leave days even in your first year! Don’t postpone your dreams!
- Flexible working models where you can manage your time and do your thing.
- Working in hybrid model where you can choose your flexible days
- Every 3rd week of the month working remotely
- With summer flexi, working remotely at the summer times
- We provide self-driven career opportunities where you have never
- Develop yourself with global/local ING Academy opportunities; TrainINGWeek, special certification programs with top universities, various training programs that will help you to empower yourself
- Special information sharing environment where you can update & align yourself
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
- Share your innovation ideas while discovering PACE methodology
- Take a part in local and global projects and/or career opportunities
- Have fun with various communication activities & celebrations
- Explore new hobbies with our social clubs
- We care your health; comprehensive health insurance package for you and your beloved ones (spouse/children)
- Private Pension plan for your future dreams
- There are corners which easies your daily life like; hair dresser, gym, coffee places, market etc…
And if you don’t want to miss the opportunity to:
Craft your career way:
- Right from the start you get to decide your career path among five different tracks: Finance, Retail Banking, Risk, Wholesale Banking, Analytics.
- At the beginning of your traineeship you’ll rotate between different projects and departments within your track. After your rotations, you get to choose two long term positions based on your experience and area of interest.
Develop your potential:
- Needs people with the drive to take on big challenges and the leadership skills to bring others along with them. That’s why over the course of the programme we’ll work with you to develop that potential in three key areas:
- Banking skills: know our Do Your Thing strategy, learn the basics of banking in a broad perspective and the environment we are operating in.
- Personal growth: learning how to lead, communicate and collaborate.
- Professional development: gaining specific expertise in your chosen track.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to obtain internationally recognized certifications related to banking and your area of expertise, which will benefit your career within ING and beyond.
Start your international network:
- As a global bank, we need global minded leaders. That is why you’ll join a global learning experience where you’ll meet your fellow trainees around the world providing learning from each other and collaborating.