- Implement payment methods and ensure that all payments are aligned with approvals and protocols. Follow up Cash Out report and make sure to achieve cash out target.
- Follow up Master Data, regular reconciliation of Balance Sheet and REFX.
- Implement/Coordinate/Control Margin Share and Rebate Data and Support for Calculations. Control of Network Rebate Process.
- Follow up/Control Signed Policy Report and Volume Commitment Protocol preparation and actions
- Implement/Follow up Invoicing Process for 3rd Party/SPAŞ/Co-locator Invoices
- Control of contract details aligned with IP approval and if needed Intervention or Warning to prevent company Tax loss in case of any incompatible payment clause
- Follow up Network Securities to ensure no risk against payments and possible debts
- Investigate/Implement new investment models like fixed rebate, rebate down payments to reduce company amortization budget
- Follow up/support IP approval process. Follow up/Control Contract Signing Process
- Follow up/Control/Implement Recovery Invoices not to skip debts coming from previous years
- Support Site Opening/Closing and Dealer Change Processes
- Working closely with Finance/Tax/Legal Teams and support them i.e. Master Data, Financial Results, Recovery, data providing for internal/external audits, preparation of contracts etc. Preparation of a Model to calculate site benefits and decide best rent option btw STAŞ and SPAŞ to avoid Tax penalties
- Support Keystone/PMPS Project & IFRS Implementation
- Preparation / Update Site Based Report which covers all essential information for all sites. Site Based Report assists DAPs significantly for negotiations.
- Follow up PC Tracker to prevent company from money loss on intervention period.
- Month end and year end closure activities. Monthly reports. i.e. KK report, ZP report, Volume Commitment Report, Late Opening Report etc.
Dimensions: All Retail Network and related contracts, payments, Investment Proposals approvals, recoveries, lease outs and related reports are within the scope of this position.
Special Challenges: Following very important data like amortization, payment, cash-out management, T&R, LE and other reports which are affecting Balance Sheet and P&L directly besides routine operational works.