Career Express 365 Kazakhstan
Career Express 365 is Coca-Cola Kazakhstan's part time one year internship program based in our office at Almaty, Kazakhstan. Our interns spend one year as team-member within our functions gaining hands-on business experience. Internships are available in various departments starting in June 2019.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you'll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience. And you'll work with and learn from the brightest and best in the industry.
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do;
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- Personal development training and workshops as part of the 365 program.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- A pragmatic and commercial mind-set that understands the challenge of sustainability.
Selection Criteria (Career Express 365):
- Currently a third year University degree student with a planned graduation in 2020.
- Able to commit to working full time during summer term and part-time (minimum of 2 days per week) during the school year at our office in Almaty, Kazakhstan. (Flexibility will be given during exam time)
- Students who demonstrate The Coca-Cola Company values and growth behaviours and are passionate to work for the world's most recognized brand.
- Preference will be given to students with prior internship experience within a corporate environment.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Legally authorized to work in Kazakhstan.
Curious - Keep seeking, never settle.
Staying curious about what is outside and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Empowered - Make it happen.
True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
V1.0, 2.0, 3.0 - Push for progress, not perfection.
There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Inclusive - Include, value and trust each other.
We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
Resilient - Thriving in high stakes
Sustainably performing with stamina and consistency under pressure and at pace. Continuously coping with the pressure, scrutiny and sacrifice of owning ultimate responsibility of outcomes.
THEN YOUR STORY STARTS HERE
If you want to ‘Taste the Feeling’ with us, to learn, develop and to fast forward your career within a dynamic and inspiring environment, please apply before March 18th 2019.